Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

www.starfall.com










Starfall.com is a website that presents educational software that helps in the development of children’s cognition. The site begins with teaching the alphabet, moves up to words and then teaches children how to read.I’m Reading is section of starfall.com which contains stories, poems, tongue twisters, plays,comics, folk tales , fiction, and non-fiction . Children can also engage in fun, educational activities. The site is easy to navigate through and very attractive to children because of the variety of colours.

4 comments:

  1. I like the bright colours.I think children would enjoy using this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reviewed the website that you recommended and I found that the software was extremely thorough in its presentation of activities for children to do and also for teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is a really fun way for children to become phonemically aware,for them to learn how to read sentences by using the letter sounds they have learn and this program that you mentioned which promotes attentiveness with the exciting readings, poems, the colors and the real life students like themselves . This is truly a site I will recommend to teachers/parents because it gives students a change to learn so much about reading skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun and more fun my son and I have lots of fun playing why he is learning on this site.

    ReplyDelete